I have developed following bioinformatics tools:
- FuSeq: A fast method to discover fusion genes from paired-end RNA-seq data.
- BPSC: An R package for model fitting and differential expression analyses of single-cell RNA-seqquencing data.
- ISOP: An R package for analysing isoform-level expression patterns in single-cell RNA-sequencing data.
- speaq: An R package including a suite of informatics tools for spectral alignment and quantitative analysis of NMR metabolomic profile data.
- BRCAsubtypes: An interactive webpage to discover subtype-specific isoforms in breast cancer data.
- mascotParser: An R package for parsing for Mascot search results (PMF and MSMS)